Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Faculty of Dental Sciences, King George’s Medical University Lucknow (DR U.S PAL) has taken up a project funded by the Department of Science & Technologies, Government of India for screening, awareness and early detection of oral cancer.
We would like to request that kindly self examine yourself and look for following signs and symptoms:
1. White / red rash / wound / sore throat.
2. Skin hardening somewhere in the mouth.
3. Wounds that do not heal for more than one month.
4. Mouth mucosa becomes yellowing.
5. Do not tolerate chili or spicy food inside the mouth.
6. Difficulty in opening the mouth.
7. Difficulty in tongue movements.
8. Changes in voice (speaking with nose).
9. Excessive saliva secretion.
10. Difficulty in chewing / swallowing.
If any of the following symptoms are bothering you or if you have any other mouth problem, then message with the symptoms and photos at the following places.
WhatsApp Message – 9415006417 (no phone)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your details here – https://english.druspal.com/ragistration/
After getting the details of your problem, you will be included in the study, guided regarding treatment and examined in a camp organized in your area.
Addictions are the real mortal enemies of humans. The person consuming the intoxicant goes from day to day in the face of premature death. Addictions enter our bodies as friends and kill them as enemies.
Pt. Shriram Sharma Acharya
The mouth and the oral cavity are the most important part of the human body, which in the event of the disease has an adverse effect on the entire body. In India, 56 percent of males and 44 percent of females suffer from cancer because the cause of which is tobacco.